Trip to Houston

To later this summer, all mi partners and I, we had a trip, San Antonio to Houston, the travel start 5: 00 am. Approximately. After 4 hours of travel we arrived to Houston, the first activity was go to butterfly exhibition, this presentation was incredible, unique, because never I could see a big exhibition like this, all was nice, also I had the opportunity see Terracotta statue from China, And then we had time for lunch some of my partners they went to restaurants because they don’t did not bring their lunches. Then everybody going to the Motel, the Motel was called Super Ocho, and here we had time for break, and the afternoon we go to recreation center, here I can play in many game, I enjoy a lot, was a night unforgettable. To end this day we go to restaurant and the go to motel and sleep.
In this day we had the opportunity visit the NASA, this place was wonderful I like me more than other. Because never in my life I think being in the NASA. In the afternoon we go to Galveston town. And here some of my friends they swimming, the day end when we go to a restaurant and to a Motel.
Sunday and the morning return to San Antonio, bud before of go back we had a problem; the tire of the car was punctured. But we solve this problem, and then return to San Antonio.

In this opportunity I can learn new knowledge, such as how can organize a trip, because I see the coordinator of the program, also how can I use work with my community on Ecotourism.

I want to thank the program IALS to Washington DC. Such as to the coordinator Gloria Almeyda, Julia Jarell, for give us this trip.


If you want see video about this trip you can you can do CLIJ here or here  

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

125x125 Ads1

    Text Widget

    Pages

    Followers