BAMBERGUER RANCH

Last Tuesday my partnership and I, also the coordinator of the program IALS and instructor from this program, we had a big activity, was like a project.


The trip began at noon, from San Antonio to Bamberger Ranch; there were some guides from the ranch waiting for us.

This place was very nice, in the afternoon we had diner, and after that we had a little meeting with Julia and the instructors.

On the next day, 11:30 AM for student, Sandra Karen, Jose Palechor and I, we went to the airport, for received a group of student from Central America, all this guys was teenagers, and then we take this boys and girls to the Bamberger Ranch.

Our purpose for us was cook for them, also learn skills from them, and teach them, to share ideas, knowledge about tourism, hospitality also meet people. From these guys I can learn many skills, knowing they were younger than us they had a vision and mission planned and also leadership.

Thursday night, we had a meeting with the owner of this Ranch; he talked us about the history of the Ranch, also he gave us some ides, how can we start a little business, for example, when he start his business, he don’t have no many, only ideas from a boo. But many years later his dreams was reality, now he rent his Ranch maybe $ 100 thousands, many years ago was $ 5 thousands. All this ideas I want to apply in my community, this experience give me more knowledge, and skills.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

125x125 Ads1

    Text Widget

    Pages

    Followers