CASS ARRIVAL

The CASS group arrived on bad day, where all it did all day was rain. In the morning and afternoon we had English class, but when we got back to the apartments there was a lot of work waiting for us our jobs were to make-up the rooms for them to stay in for a year. For example the work for us was organize the room, put the bed in the relative place, put some food in the refrigerator, for make this job most fast, divided us in two groups, one group was in charged in organized to rooms in others went to grocery store for buy food, bed, pillow and something like that, this kind of job was so excited, because was raining, and work together.

And then we needed to go to the airport for receive CASS group, was funny I am remember when I arrive for the first time in a airport I am felt lost, I can see in his face, some teachers said what I need to do. Was interesting you know, to be in a estrange country, where you don’t have anything, family and friends. But is fine you are only with just motive “study” in improved yourself and personality.


This experience was unforgettable I can’t meet people from different part of Central America.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

125x125 Ads1

    Text Widget

    Pages

    Followers